HELP US IN YOUR WILL
It’s one of those subjects that many people find hard to talk about. However, making a Will is easy and can give piece of mind to your family and friends, knowing that they are aware of your wishes.
All gifts left to registered charities are free from Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax. You can help others by leaving a lasting legacy – and save tax – by leaving a gift to The County Air Ambulance Trust. Legacies and donations are much needed and very gratefully received.
Your support can really make a difference. It is a wonderful opportunity to do something positive in your lifetime and to make an invaluable contribution to our work in the future.
At the charity we do understand that we only receive this special donation due to someone’s loss. We endeavour to deal with these sorts of donations, and the families that make them, with sensitivity care and compassion.
There are several different ways you can support us in your will:
- Residual Gift: After making provision for your family and friends, you leave a proportion of your estate to The County Air Ambulance Trust.
- Monetary Gift: By leaving a specific amount as a cash donation to our charity.
- A Gift in Kind: Bequeath a gift of property, shares, jewellery or any other items you may wish to leave to our charity.
- Alternatively: ”Family flowers only” – Ask mourners to make a donation to The County Air Ambulance Trust in lieu of flowers.
What next? We recommend that you visit a Solicitor in order to make a Will, or make an amendment to your existing Will. If you simply want to add on a Legacy, then this can be done by drawing up what is known as a Codicil. This is then simply kept with the existing copy of your Will.
Your Solicitor will request the following information from you:
- Name of the Charity: The County Air Ambulance Trust.
- Charity’s Address: PO Box 999, Walsall, WS2 7YX.
- Charity’s Registration Number: 1057063.
If you haven’t yet made a will yet then you can always speak to one of our key legal partners.
Wills & Legal Services Ltd, are a specialist paralegal law firm. As part of their National Charity Wills Campaign they will be offering a free will service to all those wishing to make a donation to the HELP Appeal.
Wills & Legal Services Ltd usually charge £75 for a Single Will or £150 for Mirror Wills. The recommended donation is £40 for a Single Will or £80 for Mirror Wills.
To take advantage of this service please call 01885 490380 quoting ‘County Air Ambulance Charity Will’ and book an appointment with a qualified paralegal in the comfort of your own home.
If you would like to talk to one of our advisers, contact:
The County Air Ambulance Trust, P.O. Box 999, Walsall WS2 7YX
Tel: 01922 618 058
Fax: 01922 618116